Thursday, March 26, 2009

Errands for Art!


This has been a very productive week for me!

I had Doug from Le Camera print the images for my photo show and later brought them to Paul at the Framesmith for matting. I also finished a large scale mix media painting and also had it framed by Paul. Plus yesterday I began a new tea drawing!

I need to decide by tomorrow on whether I should order the metal frames from an online site for my photos or if I should have Paul frame them.... It all depends on the price. So far I am pumping about $2,000 into this exhibit.. Hoping to make sales so that I can make some sort of return.

The Ellarslie Open deadline for submissions is this weekend. I'm planning to submit two mix media pieces (including the image posted with this blog) and two B/W photos; and I sent five images to the Gallery 125 for the summer exhibit.

Wish me luck!

No comments: