Its hard to believe that a small city in Wyoming, a state known for its beef, would have a restaurant that has a menu with delicious options catering to vegetarians and vegan, but lucky for me and all fellow veggie loving souls there is such a restaurant!!!
Jeffrey's Bistro is located in downtown Laramie on the corner of 2nd and Ivinson. Its a quaint corner bistro full of charm and a very friendly staff! As soon as I walked in I knew the place was gonna be good! the atmosphere was comfortable, laid back and bustling with local patrons.
The menu was filled with a variety of dishes that would appeal to a group with a mix of dietary lifestyles. To make it easier for Vegans there is a symbol printed next to vegan friendly dishes on the menu. Though I do believe that many of the other meals could be altered if asked. ALL soups are meatless unless specified!
I ordered a white bean and spinach soup which was heavenly!!! It was made with many herbs and veggies and there was no need to add salt or pepper! I also ordered a create your own salad with the roasted red pepper dressing. The salad was also very yummy and HUGE in portion!
1 comment:
Hi Amber.. I live here in Laramie, and I'm somewhat new vegan.. So, like one street down there is a vegetarian/vegan resturant called Sweet Melissa's.. Definatly check it out should you ever come back, it's heavenly.
Post a Comment