Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Its good to know people :P

Spoke with the Director of the Robbinsville Library this morning about hanging the rest of me Brazilian photos in the community room for the month of this September. She asked my mother, who works at the library, a month ago to have me contact her about possibly showing my work in the Fall. I brought one of the photos with me to show her the size and to see how they will fit in the given area.  

I'll be displaying them shortly after Labor Day along with my bio and contact info. It will be good exposure of my name and work. 

Yesterday I dropped off the two prints for the GA Exhibit to be framed and learned that my Frame smith, Paul, is now on the Board of Directors for Artworks, a local Trenton art space and artist organization. He strongly recommended that I submit my work to the board for review. Paul thinks that I could get another show with better public exposure for sales. 

I think my photos of Abandoned Rural spaces would be perfect for submission.  :P:P

All in all it is definitely good to know people who know people. 



No comments: