These are in Kansas? They must be on the far west side. I live in Kansas City, Missouri and I have never even heard of these monuments before. Much less seen them. Very beautiful. :-)
Hey there, it's "worldcitizen" from TravBuddy! I found the link to your blog on your TB page. I recently started my own travel blog so I haven't been on TB as much. Anyway, these pictures are amazing, I never would have guessed there is something like this in Kansas! I was just talking with someone this weekend about all the amazing stuff in the U.S. I have yet to see. BTW, how is that portrait coming along? Looks like you're busy with gallery shows but I'd love to see it whenever it's done!
Cami- Yes these rocks are located on the western side of KS maybe about 40 miles from the CO state line.
Ekua!! your portrait is going well but has been on hold due to working on the road and getting prepared for another show!! I can't wait to finish it and show it to you!
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
5 comments:
These are in Kansas? They must be on the far west side. I live in Kansas City, Missouri and I have never even heard of these monuments before. Much less seen them. Very beautiful. :-)
Hey there, it's "worldcitizen" from TravBuddy! I found the link to your blog on your TB page. I recently started my own travel blog so I haven't been on TB as much. Anyway, these pictures are amazing, I never would have guessed there is something like this in Kansas! I was just talking with someone this weekend about all the amazing stuff in the U.S. I have yet to see. BTW, how is that portrait coming along? Looks like you're busy with gallery shows but I'd love to see it whenever it's done!
Cami- Yes these rocks are located on the western side of KS maybe about 40 miles from the CO state line.
Ekua!! your portrait is going well but has been on hold due to working on the road and getting prepared for another show!! I can't wait to finish it and show it to you!
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Thanks!!! I will def check out the website!! :P
Peace!
Post a Comment