Friday, August 21, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!

I haven't had too much time this month to write updates on my travels and art making. Busy with the move to Baton Rouge, making some changes in my Pilot Car business as well as trying to write a few statements and a grant proposal for my art. Needless to say it has been a busy busy month.

I did just finish filling out the application for an artist grant I stumbled across a few months ago. I figured what the heck! I have been looking into new camera lenses for the past few months and if I should be awarded the grant I can put the funds toward the purchase of a EF-S 10-22 mm Ultra Wide-Angle lens. I believe the lens will help me push my photography visually further. Too often I am in tight spaces and unable to really capture the environment of the room with my 18-55 mm lens. 

I am almost finished with my artist statement for the International Photography show in Fort Collins, CO and still need to put together a statement and sample of images for Mike at Artworks for the Cafe Ole exhibit this November.

Now I am off to finish packing. Tomorrow I leave for Baton Rouge to unload my car and then off to Coleman, TX for work! 

Busy busy busy! :P

No comments: