GOSH I am lucky that I didn't follow my normal thought processing!!!
The letter turn out to have a check for $100 and a statement explaining that MY piece won the Viewers Choice Award!!! My first Artist award! It became my goal this spring to win an award any award and I finally did it!!
Though I haven't sold anything, besides the one Brazil photograph, I still feel very fortunate and thankful for how good my art career has been this year. This has been my strongest year in the arts and it can only get better if I keep putting my best out there!
3 comments:
Congrats on this award Amber! You always have amazing photos. Cheers to putting yourself out there. I am exploring the worlds of writing and photography a little bit more deeply at the moment and it's always good to find out your work's being appreciated :)
Congrats! Doesn't it feel fantastic?
Thanks!!! It does feel fantastic!!! I love accomplishing a goal!!
Post a Comment