But I don't celebrate Christmas as I had in my more youthful past, instead I celebrate New Years!!
New Years is known as a festive holiday full of noises, colors and all sorts of debaucheries that are probably better off left unsaid! And it CAN be all of that, but there is more to the holiday than just having a great time with family, friends and complete strangers... We all see the new year as a fresh start, but I see it as also being a rebirth. A time to cleanse yourself of last year's negativity and make room for possibilities! Leave behind the "sins" and refocus on the person you want to be..
"Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it" - Anne of Green Gables
2010 Resolutions
1. Double Art Income
2. Feature in 4-6 art exhibits
3. Travel to 2-3 countries
4. Improve and expand photography skills and knowledge
5. PC Application
6. Train to run in the Habitat for Humanity's "Run & Build" in Coban, Guatemala
No comments:
Post a Comment